Saturday, August 13, 2011

Is Governor Rick Scott Playing Ostrich?

Is Governor Rick Scott Playing Ostrich?

Archive Spam Delete Move to Inbox Labels More 1 of 147 DCF Reply |randy kluge to Governor, SR_C12_Client_. show details 4:05 PM (23 hours ago) On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 1:35 PM, SR_C12_Client_Relations wrote: To: Randy Kluge
 Dear Mr. Kluge:
We are in receipt of your recent e-mail to Governor Rick Scott. I have been asked to respond to you on the behalf of the Governor. As you are aware, the court recently determined that you are no longer a party to this case, so I cannot discuss specific details with you. In addition, this case was reviewed by our Family Safety program office, which has determined that it has been handled appropriately and according to the laws of Florida. I apologize that the outcome of this child welfare case does not meet your desires.
 Sincerely, April May

April May,

Client and Community Relations
Department of Children and Families Sarasota Fl

 DCF has to lied to take children, “Absolute POWER corrupts absolutely”, DCF is too powerful and when you file a complaint DCF investigates DCF. It’s like having the fox watch the chicken coop, it works out real well for DCF. What DCF is doing is wrong, cruel, heartless, and destroying families with their lies time and time again.

Where is the best interest of the child? Dulce was with me and my family two and a half years, seven of which DCF was aware. She was happy and healthy, and being loved and cared for. Where is the best interest of the child? I have given you a lot of proof of the lies said and done by Robin Jensen. I have researched DCF and found hundreds of problems with DCF lying to take children.

 Just because the judge said I was not a party does not mean he is right. Dulce was taken by lies that the judge was not aware of. April, will you put your head in the sand or stand up for what is right?

The Florida Judicial System and DCF is like one big Mafia Crime Family of crooks protecting each other.

 I will always be a party. I am father of Dulce not by blood but by making the commitment to Dulce and her mom. I would always be there for her and love her as my own. Robin Jensen is a dishonest employee of DCF that took Dulce through lies. Robin Jensen knew Dulce was with us for the last seven months full time and Jensen told my lawyer she was going to leave Dulce with us because she was well established and happy.

 I have been investigated for nine months with 4 or 5 investigations closed. Why? Because I did not do what they say. When is enough, enough? How much more of the tax payers money will be wasted by Robin Jensen – DCF? Yes I am still being investigated but that is no reason why Robin Jensen should not be investigated and punished for her lies to persuade the judge.
Randy
 941-915-1046

No comments:

Post a Comment