Monday, July 4, 2011

DCF Florida Save Our Children.

What if a snake and a lawyer is laying in the road what is the difference? There will be skid marks in front of the snake.
Robin Jensen DCF Sarasota Lawyer  hope you and your dishonest co-workers have a bad 4th of July for I will do to the kidnapping of Dulce.
DCF Florida Save Our Children.

Randy

Now on a sad note her is one of  my Daughters talking to Dulce

I cant tell you when or if I will ever be okay again,
I cant tell you how many tears I have cried for you,
I cant tell you how many times I have prayed I lost count the first day,
I cant tell you how many times a day I think of you because I never stop thinking of you, missing you is now my full time job, and it's not a job I enjoy.
I cant tell you why this happened.
I cant even tell you that I love you.
I cant tell you how many times I have seen daddy and mommy cry.
I cant tell you how many times I wish I could go back in time.
I cant hold you in my arms 1 more time and tell you how much you mean to me.
I cant tell you that I will ever see you again...
But I can tell you how much I miss you.
How much I love you.
How you mean the entire world to me.
And how I miss you asking me "what you doin?" 100 times in a row.
I miss sitting in the drive way and you "driving" my car.
I miss you telling me "drive faster Ti-Ti"
I miss singing "Dulce is a mermaid" when you took baths.
I miss your laugh and your smiles.
I miss the bed time hug and kisses, and all the "I love you"'s
But most of all I miss holding you in my arms and knowing that in the morning you will be waking me up bright and early...
 Love you sissy, love Ti-Ti
 

No comments:

Post a Comment