Sunday, July 17, 2011

Pass DCF Workers Tell It Like It Is





Previosly worked with them (DCF). I see why they have the reputation that they have. The agency is so sloppily ran, it got to a point where I was embarrassed to let anyone know that I worked for them. If you are lazy, sloppy and like to falsify documents and computer records and make it look like you're working, and an overall LIER, CHEATER, AND THIEF, DCF IS THE PLACE TO WORK. If you're professional, have integrity and a decent character, STAY AWAY FROM DCF. I worked for several state agencys throughout my careeer in the State of Florida. To me, DCF was the worst. Dept. of Corrections was the best.

CeeCee

2 comments:

  1. How sad it is that its better to work with corrections then children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dfc are there to keep the department of corrections in business. most of the kids they abduct or end up in group homes have been so abused they start heading into the penal system.

    ReplyDelete