Monday, October 3, 2011

Chief Kevin Vespia City Of North Port Florida Needs A Refresher Course On The Bill Of Rights

                                                             Chief Kevin Vespia

I was told today that I can not use Robin K Jensen's name in my blogs. What happen to freedom of speech? You know the 1st amendment? Does anyone remember what it says? Maybe we should have at the very least our Judges, attorneys, and police officers learn what they are suppose to be upholding.

The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution is part of the Bill of Rights. The amendment prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances.


What has happen to this country? I bet our founding fathers are rolling our in their graves.

What I find funny is that I had called about filing papers against someone and violations of a different amendment, the fourth. I was told I was told by Chief Kevin Vespia North Port City Police Florida well the Judge said. Even the Almighty Judge James S Parker can not violate my rights. He is suppose to uphold the laws passed by our legislation, not make them up as suits his needs. I am beigning to think this is a case for the ICC. 

 Because of Chief Kevin Vespia City Of North Port Florida. I suggest you do not move to North Port Florida he will not protect and serve you, do not spend your money in this town even better yet do not visit Florida we are the most corrupt state.

The Fourth Amendment (Amendment IV) to the United States Constitution is the part of the Bill of Rights which guards against unreasonable searches and seizures, along with requiring any warrant to be judicially sanctioned and supported by probable cause. It was adopted as a response to the abuse of the writ of assistance, which is a type of general search warrant, in the American Revolution. Search and arrest should be limited in scope according to specific information supplied to the issuing court, usually by a law enforcement officer, who has sworn by it.


 I see this as a Civil Lawsuit waiting to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment