Friday, June 24, 2011

Robin Jensen Sarasota DCF-Florida

Robin Jensen, Sarasota DCF Florida, it is time to do what is right.  Return Dulce and Leslie to her families and stop the false investigations against me. Stop wasting tax payer money. There is nothing there and you know it. Please stop making false statements in court. Go see for yourself how traumatic it is on a child to be removed from a home. I can still hear Dulce saying "no Daddy, no want you Daddy" when you had her removed from me for no reason. I live with this every day I hear Dulce's cries for help everyday. I know sometimes children have to be removed but you know Dulce did not have to be removed.Please stop abusing your power. Stop hurting children. Do what is right.

1 comment:

  1. I still remember that day.
    She had been with me and we had such a great day.
    I could not get her to take a nap so I gave up and just played games with her.
    Randy (Dad) picked her up and she went running up to him and was laughing and would not give me a kiss or hug good bye. then finely she did and told me "Love you Ti-ti"
    I remember that phone call, it still haunts me.
    Randy "They took Dulce..." I remember telling him "If you are kidding I hate you." Then I heard him crying and knew he was not kidding.
    I left work in a hurry to get home to be there for my parents, I cried all the way home and all the next day. I still crying, and still remember hearing her say "Love you Ti-Ti"
    Do the right thing and bring Dulce AND Leslie back home to THEIR FAMILY. Their, home, family, friends, and the people who love them and they love...
    - Katrina.

    ReplyDelete