Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Dishonest DCF Florida Employees Ripping Sisters Apart

Dishonest DCF Florida Employees Ripping Sisters Apart.

To whom this may concern.
My name is Katrina
I am writing this letter to express how I feel about everything going on since no one will listen to me on the phone.
I am Dulce and Lesie’s older sister.
I only held Leslie for a few minutes at the DCF office, and it broke my heart leaving her.

Beautiful little angle, perfect in everywhere, I cried the rest of the day knowing she was not going home with us.
Dulce.
I have known Dulce since she was a baby. I have grown to love her more and more everyday.
If you ask anyone they will tell you I go on and on for hours about her.
I love her so much and she means the entire world to me.
She is my little sister, my best friend.
I always told my friends “I’d be lost without her” and I am.
She brought so much joy to my life and always had a smile on her face.
At times she would get on my nerves but then she would smile and say “I love you Ti-ti” and I’d remember how blessed I was to have her as my sister.
The day you took her from my life was the worst day of my life.
It took all the strength I had in me to make it through the night.
I cried and cried that week, and still do till this day.
Losing someone so close to you hurts so much, but it hurts worst knowing she is out in this big world without  her big sissy by her side.
It breaks my heart more then anything in this world seeing my father and mother cry.
All my life I have only seen them cry a few times.
I have seen them cry more since you came into our house and took her then I ever have in all my life.
To all the DCF workers.
You know the truth, and you know if it was your child taken away for no reason you would want someone to speak the truth so you could hold your child in your arms every night, and tell them you love them.
So stand up for what’s right and speak the truth, for families, for children and to help end all the heart break ripping families apart causes.

Katrina

We would not change Katrina's heart for the world, We know that with great love comes great rewards; she loves and is loved in return. If she did not love so deeply we know that she would not hurt as deeply. Would we wish her no pain? Of course we would. We would love to wrap a blanket of protection around our child.
We have to watch our child ache for these children whom she loves; this was not a price we had thought to pay. But pay we will for when you have a heart as Katrina does, one that is open and loving, one that embraces all of the love offered to her and returns it honestly and openly there is a potential for great pain, but this pain was not necessary, it was caused by your irresponsible acts in removing these children from our home and their family, all of it, parents, sisters, cousins, aunts and uncles. You have hurt so many with so little thought.
You do not see the pain, you insulate yourself and go about your life. But you are the ones responsible for this child's pain as well as Leslie's in never knowing her family and heritage, and Dulce who was ripped away. Studies show from the National Coalition for Child Protection Reform that the trauma is paramount to kidnapping.
We also taught our children that if you ever have the chance to put yourself out, to open your heart to someone, never let the risk of pain stand in their way. We wonder now if we were wrong as we watch our daughters ache and wonder about the pain to Dulce and Leslie.

Dad and Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment