Thursday, September 13, 2012

Rick Scott And David Wilkins Do You Remember Taking This Oath?

Rick Scott and David Wilkins,          
I, (fill in with your name), a citizen of the State of Florida and of the United States of America, and being employed by or an officer of and a recipient of public funds as such employee or officer, do hereby solemnly swear or affirm that I will support the Constitution of the United States and of the State of Florida.



Do you remember taking this oath?
You have been made aware of numerous violations of law within DCF and police agencies.  Yet, you do nothing to correct these problems.
Police agencies and DCF employees routinely and illegally violate the Florida Constitution and the U.S. Constitution by unlawfully entering a person’s dwelling without a warrant.  By permitting this to continue day after day you are an accomplice to constitutional violations and you are aiding and abetting unlawful activity.
I am calling upon you to follow your oath or stand down.

Chapter 876
CRIMINAL ANARCHY, TREASON, AND OTHER CRIMES AGAINST PUBLIC ORDER (in relevant part)
[E]mployed by or who now or hereafter are on the payroll of the state, or any of its departments and agencies, subdivisions, counties, cities, school boards and districts of the free public school system of the state or counties, or institutions of higher learning, except candidates for federal office, are required to take an oath before any person duly authorized to take acknowledgments of instruments for public record in the state in the following form:
Public employees; oath.—
(1) 876.05 All persons who now or hereafter are:
I, (fill in name), a citizen of the State of Florida and of the United States of America, and being employed by or an officer of   and a recipient of public funds as such employee or officer, do hereby solemnly swear or affirm that I will support the Constitution of the United States and of the State of Florida.
(2) official or employing governmental agency prior to the approval of any voucher for the payment of salary, expenses, or other compensation.Said oath shall be filed with the records of the governing
History.—s. 1, ch. 25046, 1949; s. 22, ch. 83-214; s. 55, ch. 2007-30; s. 77, ch. 2011-40




2 comments:

  1. My only child was born five months premature in "97", weighing a mere one pound, eight ounces at five months early.My baby was diagnosed with severe “Failure to Thrive”. Feeding disorder. DCF also known as Dept. Children and families Coalition team, “Eckerd Management” filed a petition to terminate my parental rights on 2003 based on allegations that my “medically needy” child was not gaining adequate weight while in my custody. I have never been charged with any form of abuse, neglect, abandonment or harm.
    While in the custody, care, and control of DCF medical foster care, my 3 ½ year old “medically needy” toddler was secretly, illegally administered two “Adult” psychotropic medications (“Celexa” and “Lexapro”), without my knowledge, authorization, or consent as required by F.S. 39.407. These two “adult” medications list the two most common side effects as: “weight loss” and “loss of appetite”.
    Upon my baby being re-unified with me (biological mother), I was blamed for my child losing weight. I did not get a “Fair or impartial trial” DCF withheld the fact that my child was illegally provided the adult psychotropic drugs “Celexa” and “Lexapro”. I was denied “Due Process” by DCF when they knowingly, intentionally withheld information vital to my defense. I was not allowed notified, to see case, hear, or participate at the hearings to defend myself against DCF’s false statements and charges.
    These parties, acting under the “ Color of law” administered two “Adult” psychotropic drugs, “Celexa” and “Lexapro” to my 3-½ year old toddler. Both medications were not studied nor approved by the FDA for use in pediatric patients as clearly stated on the labeling of both medications.
    A box of new discovery was sent to my door in 2011 which clearly showed DCF completed and signed-off on a report stating, “There was a court order for the medications” when no such order was ever issued by the Court. This report was completed in 2003, and my TPR trial was the very next month. However, this report, which would have vindicated me against DCF’s misguided allegations, was not filed with the Court until the following year (2004) After the TPR trial was finalized one of the “Adult “psychotropic medication “Lexapro” was secretly added the other hidden Adult psychotropic drug “Celexa”
    The facts absolutely vital to my defense, i.e. the administration of “Adult” psychotropic medications with known side effects of “weight loss” and “loss of appetite”, were withheld from the record until after my parental right’s were terminated.
    By hiding these criminal acts; illegal and unethical prescription practices, DCF staff, their pediatricians, and other cohorts successfully tore apart my family by denying my right to a fair or any trial because I was not allowed to participate in DCF defendants hearings against me. In 2012 after many failed attorney’s that stated I could win my case hands down and I needed to pay for services. I decide to write a pro-se letter in 2012 and after exposing the Adult and other psych drugs and was shunned away, now the world now is finally listening to what I have been saying for years. I finally in history opened a pro-se letter with pure, crucial evidence to show that DCF staff, pediatricians etc secretly hidden with Family Continuity Program aka”Help A Child Team ” who was shut down in 2002 with Growth and Development Team in 2002 which I had no knowledge of; are 100 % responsible for almost killing my only child. actually stolen my baby for the Guardian ad litem’s,”Best friend “ w/out my knowledge the MFM whose sister wanted to adopt my only child. Several times I was court ordered custody of my only child and the MFM did not return my child instead w.out court order she swapped my child back and forth before I was motioned for TPR- Adoption so they could bond after GAL changes my “reunification was TPR- Adoption. IWANT MY CHILD BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. STOP STEALING OUR / ALL CHILDREN WHO ARE BORN PREMATURE, MEDICALLY NEEDY FOR SCIENTIFC MEDICAL RESERACH AND ADOPTIONS. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! TOO MANY BABIES AND CHILDREN WERE MURDERED AND DIED BECAUSE OF YOUR SICK-DEMENTED DCF AKA "ECKERD MGMT" SYSTEM BASED ON 100% false, lies, false 911 hotline calls, revenge,false allegations AND misrepresentation all FOR Huge kickbacks, AwardS, evil Money, Greed, Power AND Control. I WNAT MY ONLY CHILD BACK!
    I am like a Destroyed Mother Bear who will Never stop fighting for her CUB!
    Francesca Moore
    727-422-0149

    ReplyDelete